MINUTA STEREO is a stereo pinhole camera for medium format and 35 mm film.
It is the archetype camera, doubled to be binocular. Combine the exciting nature of analogue pinhole photography and add 3D to it!
The two identical pinholes will produce an images pair onto your film. The spatial information of a 3D scene gets recorded in the slight difference between the two perspectives.
The MINUTA STEREO pinhole camera was launched as a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter and got successfully funded in 2021.
- high precision drilled pinholes (microscope checked)
- optical viewfinder with precise aiming method
- engraved angles of view
- easy going shutter with magnetic lock
- magnetic winding knobs and security lid
- film protection with cork inlay
- bubble level and two tripod mounts
- eyepatch for 2D pinhole mode
- camera pouch and sachet for accessories
- extensive booklet explaining stereoscopy principles
Click on the link below to view stereo images taken with the MINUTA STEREO pinhole camera by various stereographers. To experience 3D depth you will need to open the page on your smartphone and place it under a stereoscope.