MINUTA STEREO is a stereo pinhole camera for medium format film.
The two identical pinholes will produce an images pair onto your film. The spatial information of a 3D scene gets recorded in the slight difference between the two perspectives.
- high precision microscope checked pinholes
- optical viewfinder with precise aiming method
- engraved angles of view
- easy going shutter with magnetic lock
- magnetic winding knobs and security lid
- film protection with cork inlay
- bubble level and tripod mounts
- eyepatch for regular 2D pinhole mode
- camera pouch
- extensive booklet
MINUTA STEREO is the archetype camera, doubled to be binocular. It lets you combine the advantages of stereo 3D with the exciting nature of analogue pinhole photography.
- load any medium format film
- use reversal film to generate stereo slides
- autoalign scanned negatives
Do you want me to develop your films? Please have a look here.
Use a stereoscope to experience spatial depth with the following video.
The following 3D video is for anaglyphs, VR goggles and 3DTVs.
René Vonk –
I have shot 3 120 films with this camera so far.
I think it’s a really nice looking camera and although it can handle different sizes I’ve only tried 6×6 stereo pairs so far.
The camera is pleasant to use and the exposed films have always come out nice and tight so far.
I find it difficult to describe what makes a pinhole photo beautiful for me. I always call it the “pinhole feeling” that I want to see in the photo.
For me, the Minuta Stereo produces fantastic pinhole photos (on 120 film anyway).
I think the Minuta Stereo could become my favorite pinhole camera (and I’ve used quite a few different pinhole cameras in the last years).
René Vonk in Instagram