MINUTA STEREO is a stereo pinhole camera for medium format and 35 mm film.
The two identical pinholes will produce an images pair onto your film. The spatial information of a 3D scene gets recorded in the slight difference between the two perspectives.
- load any medium format or 35 mm film
- use reversal film to generate stereo slides
- autoalign scanned negatives
- different image formats
- high precision microscope checked pinholes
- eyepatch for regular 2D pinhole mode
- precise viewfinder
- engraved angles of view
- easy going shutter with magnetic lock
- magnetic winding knobs and security lid
- loaded film protected by cork inlay
- bubble level and tripod mounts
- pouches for camera and small parts
- extensive booklet
MINUTA STEREO is the archetype camera, doubled to be binocular. It lets you combine the advantages of stereo 3D with the exciting nature of analogue pinhole photography.
Use a stereoscope to experience real stereoscopy.