Experience astonishing 3D depth in your stereo photography!
- view medium format or 35 mm stereo slides in front of a backlit diffusor
- insert your smartphone for digital stereo slideshows
- detach the lorgnette viewer for stereo cards and 3D books
- use the base with a mirror to reflect sunlight
- present your favorite stereos in the viewer standing on your windowsill
This versatile stereoscope allows you to view stereo photography in multiple ways
- Insert medium format stereo slide mounts (MF3D) and experience a complete analogue 3D process with crazy high resolution. In front of the backlid diffusor screen, slide film will give you a much higher quality than you can expect from digital screens. To frame your slides pairs you may use existing slide mounts or the ones from OCZKO STEREO.
12 slide mounts will come with this viewer.
- With the included adapter, you can also insert RBT slide mounts for many common 35 mm formats.
- There is also a smartphone holder. This way you can view your digitized negatives taken with MINUTA STEREO or simply stereos made with your smartphone or other cameras. This way you can benefit from existing appsfor auto alignment, like Stereo Photo Maker, 3D Steroid Pro or 3D Photo.
- But there is even another way of viewing stereos: Detach the glasses to get a lorgnette style viewer for printed stereo cards and 3D books.
EMULSIA STEREO comes with a base to hold the viewer in a comfortable position. You can enjoy a 3D slideshow while sitting at a table or you may want to present your favorite slide pair in the viewer standing on the windowsil. The mirror will reflect light onto the diffusor screen.
EMULSIA STEREO is laser-cut out of MDF and kork. The rubber bands will keep the inserted medium attached.
EMULSIA STEREO will come with 12 cardboard slide mounts and an extensive manual.